Huh?

Utah, United States
One night while tucking Abby into bed she sweetly chimed, "good night! Sleep tight! Don't let the bed bites bug you!" I like her thinking. Sometimes life bites. The trick is to not let it bug you.

Saturday, July 01, 2006

While listening to the broadcast of A Prairie Home Companion today, I was reminded that not only did I miss the broadcast last week, but I missed seeing Garrison LIVE here in Salt Lake City because I am lame and didn't find out he was coming until it was too late and all of the tickets were already sold out anyway. Luckily, the whole experience can be lived and re-lived, thanks to the miracle of modern technology. Make yourself some Powder Milk biscuits to enjoy while you listen. (No, I haven't seen the movie yet, but my folks and folks-in-law all give it a mess of stars. Bonus to you if you have seen it- feel free to leave a review. But only if it is a good one. I won't believe you if it isn't.)

No comments: