Huh?

Utah, United States
One night while tucking Abby into bed she sweetly chimed, "good night! Sleep tight! Don't let the bed bites bug you!" I like her thinking. Sometimes life bites. The trick is to not let it bug you.

Monday, July 17, 2006

I'm feelilng like a successful homemaker today, fulfilled and at peace in my tidy and fresh-smelling home; mainly because the cleaning ladies have been here. Heh heh...
I am admittedly not the best housekeeper. I am too easily distracted and prone to start more projects than I can realistically finish in a timely way. I have, however, enjoyed the housekeeping advice of a couple of cyber-domesticians:
the Happy Housewife and the the Fly Lady. I appreciate the humor and "we are all in this together" feel that these sites offer. Personally, any housekeeping advice I might give would always begin with "take a big whiff of Surf detergent, and call the cleaning ladies." (See "Could this be habit forming?" 6-21-06 blog.)

No comments: