Huh?

Utah, United States
One night while tucking Abby into bed she sweetly chimed, "good night! Sleep tight! Don't let the bed bites bug you!" I like her thinking. Sometimes life bites. The trick is to not let it bug you.

Wednesday, June 21, 2006


Despite many opinions to the contrary, I am mostly normal. I took the test. You'll have to trust me on this one; I won't be publishing the results.

This is a picture of me with Ian when he was 1 month old, on my 10th wedding anniversary in Sept. 2004 at some B&B in Pleasant Grove. (Scott and I were supposed to take a cruise for our tenth, but instead I got a a trip to Pleasant Grove and a photo of myself with another man.) What a chunk! Annie has yet to achieve (at 3 months) the sumo-esque physique that her brother exhibited at birth. (Photo of Annie to be blogged soon.) Anyway, I love the expression on Ian's face in this picture. I think he is saying "girl! Get those roots done!"

By the way, I'd take Ian over some goofy cruise any day.

No comments: