Huh?

Utah, United States
One night while tucking Abby into bed she sweetly chimed, "good night! Sleep tight! Don't let the bed bites bug you!" I like her thinking. Sometimes life bites. The trick is to not let it bug you.

Wednesday, June 21, 2006


Could this be habit forming? Nevermind any clothes-cleaning ability, Surf is hands down the best smelling laundry detergent on the market. Actually, I think Surf is arguably the best smelling substance on earth. Whenever I do a load of laundry, I take a big, long whiff of the stuff. One day after several loads, I glanced at myself in the mirror to find the outside of my nostrils dusted with the white powder. You may be thinking, "what a pathetic domestic existence." On the contrary. I would assert that it is my domestic existence which brought me into contact with this intoxicating fragrance. I would ingest it, bathe in it or inject it if I weren't such a chicken.

No comments: