Huh?

Utah, United States
One night while tucking Abby into bed she sweetly chimed, "good night! Sleep tight! Don't let the bed bites bug you!" I like her thinking. Sometimes life bites. The trick is to not let it bug you.

Thursday, September 14, 2006


Former president Gerald Ford has been in the news over the past couple of weeks after spending some time in the hospital- I think with heart trouble. I know this, because I was watching the news when it was reported, and I fell apart laughing. Dana Carvey has ruined me (and Scott, for that matter) for any news about Gerald Ford, ever since we saw his SNL sketch where he played Tom Brokaw reporting GF's death. The premise was that Tom was going on vacation and NBC wanted him to pre-record breaking news stories in case they happened while he was gone. Here is a wee sample of that sketch.

No comments: