Huh?

Utah, United States
One night while tucking Abby into bed she sweetly chimed, "good night! Sleep tight! Don't let the bed bites bug you!" I like her thinking. Sometimes life bites. The trick is to not let it bug you.

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Bye-bye binky You know it's time to lose the plug when:
-you try to talk with it in your mouth
-you can run after the dog and throw it at him
-you mistake it for a midnight snack option

Scott found this in Ian's bed the other night. We're not quite sure what happened to the missing portion, but my bet is we'd better watch the diapers. Who knew the little angel had it in him. (No pun intended! Ha ha!)

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Hi-We do have a lot in common! I was just noticing how my blog is waaayyyy behind! I think I'll update and post some pics since my baby is asleep (for the moment!)
Nice to "meet" you!